Power Clinic Site Search
The Power Clinic Advantage
We are committed to providing our customers with the best products on the market, as well as excellent support.
- Guaranteed Quality Repairs (Up to 2 year Warranty)
- Experienced, Knowledgeable, and Friendly Technical Staff
- Domestic and Foreign Parts in Stock
- Local Pickup and Delivery
- On Time Delivery to Meet Your Dock-to-Stock or JIT Requirements
- Process Efficiency and Reduced Cycle Time
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement in Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Cost Effective (Flat Rates)
- Drop Ship and Blind Repairs
Power Supply Repair Customer Comments
I am the Logistics Coordinator for the Navy E6 Flight Simulator. We are contracted by the U.S. Government to provide a fully functional Simulator for the Navy's flight training program on this aircraft. This simulator has literally dozens of power supplies, and if any one of them fails, we cannot meet our contract requirements. I need a dependable source for repair of these power supplies, and I have it in The Power Clinic. They have been our only source for Power Supply Repair for many years. We floundered around for quite a while before we found them, and we lost some valuable training time. Since we began our relationship with Power Clinic, we have not lost any training time due to faulty power supplies. When I send a unit to them for repair, the turn-around time is minimal, and they are always willing to listen to any special requests I may have. I wish to thank you, Power Clinic, for being exactly what we need for keeping our Power Supplies up and running. Here's to many more years of a great relationship.
- Thomas "Toby" King, Logistics Coordinator, Tinker AFB
I can hardly put into words how The Power Clinic rises head and shoulders above other repair facilities. A friendly voice, quick response, excellent service, great value, and quality work all make The Power Clinic an easy choice for our power supply repair needs. Our industry requires repairs on both old obsolete supplies as well as new. When we have a failure on one of our airplane simulators, time is of the essence. I can reach for one of our Power Clinic repaired supplies and have no apprehension. I know it will work every time because we can count on them to have checked it out thoroughly. In circumstances in which we have no spare unit, their expedite service has been phenomenal. Their employees have been helpful, friendly, honest and efficient every time I call, making me think that I am the only customer in the world. Overall, I would recommend The Power Clinic to anyone who needs quality power supply repairs, by people who show they care by their words and actions.
- Micah Storer, Simulator Technician, Alaska Airlines
Just wanted to send you a little note of thanks for the quality job I have received on the Power supply units that I have been sending in for repair. Thank you for your quick repair turnaround and your fine quality work I have received. It is a pleasure doing business with a quality friendly vendor. Once again, thank you.
- Tawnya Novander, Order Fulfillment Specialist, Aspect Software
The service at Power Clinic, Inc. is efficient, effective and knowledgeable. We Like the People!
- Li Chang, Bell Helicopter Textron
Innovative and open for our suggestions. These guys make sure you're pleased before they give your systems back to you!
- Shelley Martines, VMX Corporation
I trust Power Clinic for all of my power supply needs. I know that it'll be repaired right every time!
- Charlie Wise, President, Servicewise
They're Dallas-based and operated, which is perfect for our JIT operation.
- Eric Princer, Senior Buyer, Intecom
Power Clinic certainly saved us down-time and in our business, down-time means money!
- Clyde King, CEO, King Craft
You couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with!
- Marco Cardillo, Purchasing, Diversified Manufacturing Services